Saturday, May 16, 2009

Staging

Living Room Before (they had a weight set where the kitchen table goes...not pictured)
Dining After!

Living room after

Bedroom before...

Bedroom after!

Our condo in Pleasant Grove is for sale. (click here for more info and to see the house...)http://utahrealestate.com/872056

We currently have young renters occupying it that really don't have that much stuff to set up house. We knew we needed some help to get the condo to be more "showable". We didn't feel we could mess with Landlord/Tenant relationship so we hired Danny to stage our house. Can I just tell you I am soo impressed! He has an eye for decorating (hence he stages houses!) and made it look amazing! If any of you have the need to stage your home, I would recommend hiring one! Here are some before and after pics so you can see Dann'y work! :)

4 comments:

The Godoy's said...

Hello there Miss America!!! I haven't posted a comment in many moons it seems..How are you doing?? I miss you..I miss lauging with you and Christina!!!! We should do a reunion..just you, me and Desi...and anyone else that wants to come too!! Wouldn't that me fun??? I think so! love you!

Markie said...

Nice!

Morgan Family said...

How did you guys find a tenant? Did it take long? Troy and I are thinking about renting our house out when we get to Vegas and living on base. I'm nervous about it.

Julie said...

Good times good times. Lots of love to you!